Sailing Update 16/2

The weather forecast for this Sunday is for high winds and it may be necessary to cancel racing and  the site may be closed due to safety issues concerning the trees on site. A decision will be made on Friday evening so please check your emails before coming to the club on Sunday. As Angie prepares the food in advance to avoid wastage she will not be providing food this Sunday so if sailing goes ahead you will have to bring your own food. Stuart (Commodore)