Spring Regatta

News What.s On

You will be very pleased to know that the club Spring Regatta is still going ahead this coming Sunday as scheduled.2 races, both to count, as we haven’t sailed for a while there will be a briefing just before 10.30! The forecast is looking chilly but with a bit less wind than last Sunday!

Unfortunately the clubhouse (other than access to toilets) remains closed and there will be no catering. Please as far as possible maintain social distancing rules. 

General sailing on Rolesby Broad is now allowed (from April 1st) please be sensible and remember the water is still very cold. No access to Eels Foot at present and all scheduled Eels Foot races will be just a normal club race until further notice.
See you on the water.