Try Sailing this Saturday 8th June POSTPONED

Weather looks terrible on Saturday, so we will postpone our Try Sailing day for this week.
The final two dates will be the 15th and 29th weather permitting.

So if you’re able to help us out on either of these dates let me know

Kind Regards
Pete and Rachel