Try Sailing 27th April Postponed

Sad Face

The weather looks absolutely awful on Saturday. Too wet and too windy and not for beginners!.

So the Saturday event is postponed until 11th May, where we will ask everyone, volunteers and newbies alike, when to fit the missing day back in to the schedule.
I have spoken or left voicemails with everyone who has offered to help on Saturday but if any of you were intending to turn up on spec this is just advise you of the cancellation.

Try Sailing has been a great success for the club and it’s disappointing to have our first cancellation in however many years.
But hopefully we’re all OK for the 11th May.

Kind Regards

Pete and Rachel